The human body is a favorite habitat of various species of opportunistic microorganisms. As a result of their vital activity, the internal organs are affected, which leads to the development of severe pathologies.
There are types of parasites in which the invasion is latent. Other types of helminths can even be fatal.
The symptoms of worm infestation are very similar to the symptoms of other diseases; an infected person can be treated for a long time for other diseases and not notice the positive dynamics.
Therefore, treatment with folk remedies should be carried out exclusively in combination with medication.
The symptoms of parasites in the body can be similar to other types of different pathologies. The following symptoms can help determine the presence of parasites in the body:
- Gastrointestinal tract dysfunctions: indigestion, bloating, regular bowel movements, irritable bowel syndrome.
- Pain in the joints and locomotor system.
- Allergic dermatitis.
- Iron deficiency anemia.
- Sudden weight loss.
- A sudden increase in the amount of subcutaneous fat.
- Psychoemotional disorders: increased irritability, panic attacks, unreasonable panic, prolonged depression.
- Immune defense dysfunctions of the body.
- Inflammation of the airways.
- Malignant neoplasms.
- Grinding teeth.
- Intestinal dysbiosis.
Also, in humans, the development of the invasion can affect internal organs, especially such as the liver and kidneys, and the cardiovascular system. This provokes the development of dysfunctions in their work, and thus contributes to the creation of a number of systemic diseases that are difficult to treat.
It is worth noting that all the above symptoms are not an accurate confirmation of parasite infection. Only a parasitologist can diagnose a particular type of helminth invasion. To do this, the patient needs to undergo a comprehensive laboratory examination to identify parasites in the body.
Treatment with folk remedies
Patience is needed when using alternative medicine methods. You can speed up the therapeutic effect by taking medication as well as adhering to a specific therapeutic diet.
- Removal of nematodes. Due to the fact that this is the most common type of parasite, there are many ways to fight them. This disease manifests as an itchy feeling in the anus, the moment parasitic worms are sent to the exit to lay eggs.
There is a wide range of folk recipes that are used to neutralize this type of invasion. The most popular among them are: pumpkin seeds, garlic, wormwood, green walnut bark. A powerful antiparasitic tincture is made from these components.
Lemon wormwood decoction. To prepare it, you need to take 50 grams of dry crushed stems and flowers of the plant, pour 1 liter of boiling water and cook on low heat for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat, wrap in heat and insist for half an hour. Take 25 ml every hour during the first day. In the following days, the dose and the time intervals between them are equated with the day on the bill.
Sl. To prepare the medicine, pour 50 grams of cereal with boiled water and leave to infuse for 8 hours. After the porridge is cooked, mix it with 2 tbsp. l of ginger and 30 grams of ground cloves. After taking the finished rice, after two hours you should drink 250 ml of salt water. The course of therapy with "spicy rice" lasts a week.
- Removing ascaris is very similar to treating pinworms. For these purposes, the use of pumpkin seeds is recommended. Pour 500 grams of the main raw material in crushed form with 150 ml of boiling water and mix. The porridge will be eaten on an empty stomach within an hour. To add flavor, the addition of honey or jam is allowed.
Pumpkin seeds are used in pediatrics. The amount of product used depends on the age of the child. Up to 2 years - 50 grams, up to 4 years - 80 grams, up to 7 years - 100 grams, up to 12 grams - 0, 15 kg. After three hours, you should take magnesium, in an amount according to the age of the child. After that, after 30 minutes, the child is enemas.
Also, unripe walnuts can be used to treat children. When making medicine, they are crushed, filled with boiling salt water. Infuse for 30 minutes and filter. It is used during the day in any amount with the simultaneous use of laxatives.
Chains. The most effective remedies are highly salted herring and male duckweed. It is recommended to consume herring on an empty stomach in pure form within 3 days.
Male thyroid therapy is carried out according to the following scheme. Three days before taking the medicine, it is worth preparing the body by consuming only liquid vegetarian food. Before taking the medicine, take a salt water laxative and eat a small piece of salted herring with onions.
In the morning on an empty stomach take one tablet of male fern extract. Another tablet in a quarter of an hour, so you need to take all 10 tablets. After half an hour you should drink a glass of salt water.
The course of enema therapy is coming to an end. Excrement should be monitored. In the presence of headless parasites, the probability of recurrence of the invasion is very high. In most cases, healthy parasites grow back in the gut after a few months. Therefore, it is recommended to repeat 3 enemas.
- Removal of trematodes with the help of unconventional means is performed in extremely rare cases. If treated improperly, trematodes can cause significant damage to health. Previously, a triad according to this scheme was used for this. On the first day, 1 drop of the product per 100 ml is added, in the following days the daily dose should be equal to the day on the bill. On the sixth day, 10 ml of triad is taken for 50 ml of water and in that amount it is taken twice a day. Furthermore, the therapy is based on a daily intake of 10 ml of product throughout the year.
Worth to know!In parallel with taking the tincture on the first day, take 5 grams of wormwood powder on an empty stomach. Gradually increase the dose until it reaches 0. 5 tbsp. In two weeks. A prerequisite is the use of a powder that, unlike wormwood tincture, affects the colon.
Chop the cloves and take 5 to 15 grams for 10 days, gradually increasing the dose. It is taken more in 1 teaspoon. once a week. The components of the triad are active not only against trematodes, but also in neutralizing other types of helminths.
- Alternative therapy for giardiasis is based on the use of traditional antiparasitic drugs in the form of pumpkin seeds. For adults, porridge is made from crushed raw materials in the amount of 300 grams and water, and for children - from 100 grams. The medicine should be used within an hour, after which laxatives are taken and an enema is made.
Garlic tincture. Chop 50 grams of garlic and pour 0. 2 liters of vodka. Insist 7 days in a dark, cool place. It is taken three times a day, 20 drops diluted with water.
It is necessary to start the treatment of any type of helminthic invasion with medical advice and laboratory examination. Home remedies should only be used in combination with medications prescribed by a parasitologist. It is the only way to effectively remove worms in the human body. Therapy with grandmother's recipes in monotherapy is possible only with harmless worms. But at the same time, you will have to be under the constant supervision of a doctor.
Self-medication with the help of traditional medicine is also dangerous because of the high probability of developing serious toxicosis. As a result of the decomposition of adult parasites, human blood is saturated with dangerous substances. Therefore, the treatment of helminth infection by traditional methods should be carried out strictly under the supervision of a physician. This is especially true for children.
Man can be affected by various parasites. Their neutralization by drugs often provokes the development of serious side effects. It is this fact that convinces many people to treat earthworms with folk remedies, among which the troicad is the most popular.
It is a versatile natural remedy that has a wide range of action against many types of parasitic microorganisms.
Medicinal composition of the product:
- Carnation.Contains essential oils. It is a powerful natural antiseptic that has a negative effect on all pathogenic microorganisms.
- Flax seeds.They contain a lot of fiber, which is characterized by high cleansing properties of the intestines and stomach. They are also natural antioxidants that remove toxins, toxins and harmful cholesterol from the body.
- Sagebrush.It has strong anthelmintic and anti-inflammatory properties. Improves the condition of all parts of the intestines and stomach. Strengthens bowel motility, which contributes to faster removal of worms from the body. The plant is used dried. Its use should be controlled and last for a maximum of 21 days. If necessary, you should take another break for the second course.
Triad preparation technology:
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of all herbs in crushed form: cloves, wormwood, flaxseed. Mix and consume on an empty stomach three times a day with tomato juice.
- Mix all the plants in equal amounts and once use the finished phyto collection, 1 tbsp. I've been knocking all week.
Attention!When triad is used, to enhance the effect, it is recommended to perform an enema during the first week.
The solution for this manipulation is prepared on the basis of the triad, which is taken in the amount of 10 ml per liter of boiling water, insist for 40 minutes, strain and the drug is ready. To be effective, you should eat properly, giving preference to fresh vegetables and fruits in your diet. It is recommended to completely exclude meat products, fish, milk, sweets and eggs.
Troychatka is one of the most popular drugs, the effect of which can be enhanced by the following recommendations:
- When choosing the dosage, it is worth considering the age category of the patient, his body weight and general physiological characteristics of the body and the degree of the disease. Preliminary consultation with a parasitologist will help you choose the right therapy regimen and dose of triad.
- Troichetka is a safe natural remedy whose use is recommended for prophylactic purposes. The triad is made into an infusion that should be taken in a single dose of 15 ml per week throughout life.
- The therapeutic effect can be achieved only if all three components are used. The action of wormwood and flax seeds is aimed at neutralizing worms and cloves on their excretion from the body.
- Treatment should be carried out not only on the infected person, but also on all family members with whom he is in close contact.
- If it is necessary to repeat the course, take a break of three weeks between them.
- A slight deterioration in general health at the beginning of therapy is the norm, because helminths begin to die en masse, while exerting a toxic effect on the body.
- Strict adherence to a vegetarian diet. Drinking large amounts of sugar-free green tea. Natural fresh fruits and vegetables are useful.
- It is recommended to enrich the daily diet with foods enriched with fiber and vitamins. It will help increase the intensity of metabolic processes, which contributes to the faster removal of toxic substances from the body. Also, the health condition stabilizes faster after the worm is removed from the body.
- Special breathing exercises, active lifestyle, regular sports, visits to bathing complexes will help significantly speed up the healing process from helminthic invasion.
Helminthic invasion of any etiology brings a lot of negative consequences to the organism as a whole. When the first symptoms of this disease appear, it is necessary to examine them and determine whether the parasites are really in the human body.
A wide selection of simple and affordable means of alternative medicine will allow you to choose the most appropriate method of therapy for each person individually, taking into account all his physiological health characteristics, type of infection and degree of helminthic invasion.